Thursday, November 13, 2014

DIY Inspiration: How to customize your leather jacket


Today's edit has been inspired by some requests made by my YouTube subscribers: some of them asked me for ideas to upgrade or to recycle an old perfecto leather jacket. I personally believe that a well customized leather jacket can easily become an outstanding piece on our wardrobes. The only thing that keeps me away from getting started with such a brave DIY project is that... I really love my leather jacket. I love it just the way it is, I don't want to add any embellishments nor to change its design. However, I'll try to find an inexpensive leather jacket during the sales season in order to create a tutorial for you.

This DIY inspiration is not something I'm going to recreate by now, but I know that many of you have old jackets that need urgently some sort of makeover to make them wearable again. So I hope you guys like these ideas!

xxx


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy women leather jackets online at the best price with the top quality brands, fabric and design. Huge collection of leather jackets for mens and womens are available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crabrocks.com is best online store for getting Customize Leather Apparels-leather jackets, Bonded Jackets and Motor Cycle Jacket for men or women at very affordable price with amazing discount offers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. w.Looking beautiful in a leather jacket. This jacket is perfect for you.Thats the loveliest thing! The jacket is a killer piece, so suave and stylish, looks amazing on you!
    Customize Leather Apparels

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the frequent blog of your site, she seems to be gorgeous in wonderful outfit with a superb jacket and with nice Stone Works is too good. I like to buy celebrity leather jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I had to use one word to describe this blog it would be GRANDILOQUENT.http://www.e-leatherjackets.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...